The LCQ Bridging Test
The LCQ Bridging Test is an online tool for people who have completed their LCQ training under the Sale of Liquor Act 1989 and are applying or reapplying for their Manager's Certificate.
You need to take the bridging test if you are applying for or renewing your Manager's Certificate and your LCQ Certificate references the Sale of Liquor Act 1989.
The test has been developed at the request of the Ministry of Justice to allow test takers to demonstrate knowledge of the new Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012.
Successful bridging test takers will receive a digital certificate for use in the application for a Manager's Certificate with a local District Licensing Committee.
Please enter your first name(s) and last name(s) as they appear on your LCQ Certificate and click the ‘Begin’ button below.
Need more information or help?
- If you are having issues logging on please visit our trouble shooting tips here.
- If you are unsure as to whether you need to complete the LCQ Bridging Test visit our LCQ FAQs.
- If you would like more information about the LCQ Bridging Test visit our LCQ FAQs.
- If you would like information on the changes to the Act, you can find them here.
- The LCQ Bridging Test is brought to you by ServiceIQ.